Doc Consistency: user/group - optimize
What does this MR do?
This MR will improve consistency about version histories and other stuff.
This updates the files for
user/group directory of the documentation. See the full progress of this consistency update in !69493
- If the content requires it, ensure the information is reviewed by a subject matter expert.
- Technical writer review items:
- Ensure docs metadata is present and up-to-date.
- Ensure the appropriate labels are added to this MR.
- If relevant to this MR, ensure content topic type principles are in use, including:
The headings should be something you'd do a Google search for. Instead of
Default behavior, say something like
Default behavior when you close an issue.
The headings (other than the page title) should be active. Instead of
Configuring GDK, say something like
- Any task steps should be written as a numbered list.
- If the content still needs to be edited for topic types, you can create a follow-up issue with the docs-technical-debt label.
- The headings should be something you'd do a Google search for. Instead of
- Review by assigned maintainer, who can always request/require the above reviews. Maintainer's review can occur before or after a technical writer review.
- Ensure a release milestone is set.