Reapply !53803 Allow saving repository weights after a storage has been removed - [RUN ALL RSPEC] [RUN AS-IF-FOSS]
What does this MR do?
This MR has an additional fix in a separate commit to change the default for the hstore field. hstore can only have string keys, but rails will allow symbol keys in memory. This was causing the filtering to fail as the default had symbol keys and the filter expects strings.
Screenshots (strongly suggested)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
📋Does this MR need a changelog?
- I have included a changelog entry.
- I have not included a changelog entry because _____.
- Documentation (if required)
- Code review guidelines
- Merge request performance guidelines
- Style guides
- Database guides
- Separation of EE specific content
Availability and Testing
- Review and add/update tests for this feature/bug. Consider all test levels. See the Test Planning Process.
- Tested in all supported browsers
- Informed Infrastructure department of a default or new setting change, if applicable per definition of done
If this MR contains changes to processing or storing of credentials or tokens, authorization and authentication methods and other items described in the security review guidelines:
Label as security and @ mention
- The MR includes necessary changes to maintain consistency between UI, API, email, or other methods
- Security reports checked/validated by a reviewer from the AppSec team