Adds method to move tables to CSV with redacted data.
What does this MR do?
Takes GL data from DB and puts into CSV.
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
Make sure the data is being handled securely
Why was this MR needed?
As part of the GitLab ELT
Screenshots (if relevant)
None for now.
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Has been reviewed by UX
- Has been reviewed by Frontend
- Has been reviewed by Backend
- Has been reviewed by Database
EE specific content should be in the top level
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
- Squashed related commits together
- Internationalization required/considered
- If paid feature, have we considered GitLab.com plan and how it works for groups and is there a design for promoting it to users who aren't on the correct plan
End-to-end tests pass (
package-qamanual pipeline job)
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Closes: meltano/meltano#80 (closed)
Omnibus MR: omnibus-gitlab!2577 (merged)