Add epic board and epic board label models
What does this MR do?
Adds models used for creating epic boards (similar to issue boards but for listing epics). Although I planned to include also GraphQL API change, I decided to submit only model part to unblock related MR !48120 (merged). Given that epic boards should be same as issue boards, we have pretty good idea how model should look like. I'll submit GraphQL API in a separate MR.
$ rake db:migrate == 20201126165919 AddEpicBoards: migrating ==================================== -- create_table(:boards_epic_boards) -> 0.0217s -- transaction_open?() -> 0.0000s -- current_schema() -> 0.0002s -- execute("ALTER TABLE boards_epic_boards\nADD CONSTRAINT check_bcbbffe601\nCHECK ( char_length(name) <= 255 )\nNOT VALID;\n") -> 0.0006s -- current_schema() -> 0.0002s -- execute("ALTER TABLE boards_epic_boards VALIDATE CONSTRAINT check_bcbbffe601;") -> 0.0012s == 20201126165919 AddEpicBoards: migrated (0.0320s) =========================== == 20201126190039 AddEpicBoardLabels: migrating =============================== -- create_table(:boards_epic_board_labels) -> 0.0305s == 20201126190039 AddEpicBoardLabels: migrated (0.0363s) ====================== $ bundle exec rake db:rollback STEP=2 == 20201126190039 AddEpicBoardLabels: reverting =============================== -- drop_table(:boards_epic_board_labels) -> 0.0010s == 20201126190039 AddEpicBoardLabels: reverted (0.0198s) ====================== == 20201126165919 AddEpicBoards: reverting ==================================== -- drop_table(:boards_epic_boards) -> 0.0040s == 20201126165919 AddEpicBoards: reverted (0.0077s) ===========================
Screenshots (strongly suggested)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry
- Documentation (if required)
- Code review guidelines
- Merge request performance guidelines
- Style guides
- Database guides
- Separation of EE specific content
Availability and Testing
- Review and add/update tests for this feature/bug. Consider all test levels. See the Test Planning Process.
- Tested in all supported browsers
- Informed Infrastructure department of a default or new setting change, if applicable per definition of done
If this MR contains changes to processing or storing of credentials or tokens, authorization and authentication methods and other items described in the security review guidelines:
Label as security and @ mention
- The MR includes necessary changes to maintain consistency between UI, API, email, or other methods
- Security reports checked/validated by a reviewer from the AppSec team
Related to #233436 (closed)