Remove brackets in "no scopes selected" message
What does this MR do?
Remove the brackets around
<no scopes selected>, related to #247476 (closed)
Note: In all these cases, now we have a validation that prevents users from submitting a token with no scopes, so this would only apply to old tokens that were not validated like this.
Screenshots (strongly suggested)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry
- [-] Documentation (if required)
- Code review guidelines
- [-] Merge request performance guidelines
- Style guides
- [-] Database guides
- [-] Separation of EE specific content
Availability and Testing
- Review and add/update tests for this feature/bug. Consider all test levels. See the Test Planning Process.
- Tested in all supported browsers
- Informed Infrastructure department of a default or new setting change, if applicable per definition of done
If this MR contains changes to processing or storing of credentials or tokens, authorization and authentication methods and other items described in the security review guidelines:
Label as security and @ mention
- The MR includes necessary changes to maintain consistency between UI, API, email, or other methods
- Security reports checked/validated by a reviewer from the AppSec team
Related to #247476 (closed)