Update details on secure templates with MR pipelines
What does this MR do?
Moves and clarifies the details added in !46565 (merged).
I think that users who are having trouble with the secure templates will likely look at the secure feature docs first, to try to figure out the problem. From there, we can crosslink back to the MR pipelines docs if they need more details. I'm not sure as many people will look at the MR pipeline docs first, for Secure template trouble.
The example config was incorrect as well, so I updated that too.
Author's checklist (required)
- Follow the Documentation Guidelines and Style Guide.
- If you have Developer permissions or higher:
Ensure that the product tier badge is added to doc's
Apply the documentation label, plus:
- The corresponding DevOps stage and group labels, if applicable.
development guidelines when changing docs under
development guidelines and Documentation guidelines when changing docs under
- development guidelines and Description templates (.gitlab/*) when creating/updating issue and MR description templates.
- Assign the designated Technical Writer.
- Ensure that the product tier badge is added to doc's
- Update the permissions table.
- Link docs to and from the higher-level index page, plus other related docs where helpful.
- Add the product tier badge accordingly.
- Add GitLab's version history note(s).
- Add/update the feature flag section.
1. Primary Reviewer
- Review by a code reviewer or other selected colleague to confirm accuracy, clarity, and completeness. This can be skipped for minor fixes without substantive content changes.
2. Technical Writer
Technical writer review. If not requested for this MR, must be scheduled post-merge. To request for this MR, assign the writer listed for the applicable DevOps stage.
- Ensure docs metadata are present and up-to-date.
- Ensure Technical Writing and documentation are added.
Add the corresponding
If working on UI text, add the corresponding
UI Textscoped label.
- Add when starting work on the MR.
- Add if Technical Writing team work on the MR is complete but it remains open.
For more information about labels, see Technical Writing workflows - Labels.
For suggestions that you are confident don't need to be reviewed, change them locally and push a commit directly to save others from unneeded reviews. For example:
- Clear typos, like
this is a typpo.
- Minor issues, like single quotes instead of double quotes, Oxford commas, and periods.
For more information, see our documentation on Merging a merge request.
- Review by assigned maintainer, who can always request/require the above reviews. Maintainer's review can occur before or after a technical writer review.
- Ensure a release milestone is set.
- If there has not been a technical writer review, create an issue for one using the Doc Review template.