Prepare for "Forward deployment - warn users on "Retry""
While tackling #211339 (closed), I noticed the code would benefit from some re-touch before proceeding with the feature. Also, some test cases where not covering the logic well. An example below that removing part of the conditions had no effects on the tests.
What does this MR do?
Therefore, this MR is:
- moving out a small part into its own component in order do declutter the principal one and have better testing
- moving and improving the related tests
- refactoring the tests suite to abide to our FE guidelines
- reverting (partially) previous 2 commits to reduce bundle size and remove not yet needed getter
The feature will be tackled in the context of this MR where I plan to:
- implement the actual feature
- migrate to GitLab Utils where possible
Screenshots (strongly suggested)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- [-] Changelog entry
- [-] Documentation (if required)
- Code review guidelines
- Merge request performance guidelines
- Style guides
- [-] Database guides
- [-] Separation of EE specific content
Availability and Testing
- Review and add/update tests for this feature/bug. Consider all test levels. See the Test Planning Process.
- Tested in all supported browsers
- [-] Informed Infrastructure department of a default or new setting change, if applicable per definition of done
If this MR contains changes to processing or storing of credentials or tokens, authorization and authentication methods and other items described in the security review guidelines:
- [-] Label as security and @ mention
- [-] The MR includes necessary changes to maintain consistency between UI, API, email, or other methods
- [ -] Security reports checked/validated by a reviewer from the AppSec team