Use `issuable_list` for rendering Jira Issues list
What does this MR do?
Note: Changes introduced in this MR are behind feature flag
:jira_issues_list which can be enabled on any project via Rails console by running
This MR replaces existing JIRA issues list implementation with a new one that utilizes
Visually there's no difference (except for extra spacing above tabs in older version), but here are the screenshots for comparison any way.
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry
- Documentation (if required)
- Code review guidelines
- Merge request performance guidelines
- Style guides
- Database guides
- Separation of EE specific content
Availability and Testing
- Review and add/update tests for this feature/bug. Consider all test levels. See the Test Planning Process.
- Tested in all supported browsers
- Informed Infrastructure department of a default or new setting change, if applicable per definition of done
If this MR contains changes to processing or storing of credentials or tokens, authorization and authentication methods and other items described in the security review guidelines:
Label as security and @ mention
- The MR includes necessary changes to maintain consistency between UI, API, email, or other methods
- Security reports checked/validated by a reviewer from the AppSec team