Draft: Add a template to deploy using HashiCorp Waypoint
What does this MR do?
Today HashiCorp released Waypoint for HCL management of build, release and deploy. This MR adds a template to GitLab for folks who want to use Waypoint to deploy into their environments.
A working copy of the file can be found here: https://gitlab.com/brendan-demo/waypoint
This is as part of the overall response to Waypoint's release you can read more about here in this internal-only doc
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry
- Documentation (if required)
- Code review guidelines
- Merge request performance guidelines
- Style guides
- Database guides
- Separation of EE specific content
Availability and Testing
- Review and add/update tests for this feature/bug. Consider all test levels. See the Test Planning Process.
- Tested in all supported browsers
- Informed Infrastructure department of a default or new setting change, if applicable per definition of done
If this MR contains changes to processing or storing of credentials or tokens, authorization and authentication methods and other items described in the security review guidelines:
Label as security and @ mention
- The MR includes necessary changes to maintain consistency between UI, API, email, or other methods
- Security reports checked/validated by a reviewer from the AppSec team