Fix regression introduced due to keep-alive
What does this MR do?
Due to the left sidebar components in the Web IDE being
kept alive (introduced in !42873 (merged)), a regression was introduced because kept alive
components don't trigger the
mounted life cycle hook. So move
the logic to
activated hook, while also keeping it in the
hook (for the first render).
Steps to reproduce the regression
- Open a project in WebIDE
- Go straight to “Review” tab
- Open any file there — the diff viewer is shown, as expected
- Go to “Edit” tab — still the diff viewer is rendered for the opened tab
- Form now on, any file you open will be opened as a diff viewer instead of a regular editor
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry
- Documentation (if required)
- Code review guidelines
- Merge request performance guidelines
- Style guides
- Database guides
- Separation of EE specific content
Availability and Testing
- Review and add/update tests for this feature/bug. Consider all test levels. See the Test Planning Process.
- Tested in all supported browsers
- Informed Infrastructure department of a default or new setting change, if applicable per definition of done
If this MR contains changes to processing or storing of credentials or tokens, authorization and authentication methods and other items described in the security review guidelines:
Label as security and @ mention
- The MR includes necessary changes to maintain consistency between UI, API, email, or other methods
- Security reports checked/validated by a reviewer from the AppSec team
Closes #238631 (closed)