Resolve odd blank-slate error
What does this MR do?
After upgrading my Postgres setup for the GDK, my local instance somehow ended up in a state where an error occurred because of
nil. This should have been a fresh database with the latest, freshly-added seed data, so in theory this could happen to others too. This MR seems to resolve the issue.
The error raised is:
undefined method `detailed_status' for nil:NilClass
on line 72 in
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry
- Documentation (if required)
- Code review guidelines
- Merge request performance guidelines
- Style guides
- Database guides
- Separation of EE specific content
Availability and Testing
- Review and add/update tests for this feature/bug. Consider all test levels. See the Test Planning Process.
- Tested in all supported browsers
- Informed Infrastructure department of a default or new setting change, if applicable per definition of done
If this MR contains changes to processing or storing of credentials or tokens, authorization and authentication methods and other items described in the security review guidelines:
Label as security and @ mention
- The MR includes necessary changes to maintain consistency between UI, API, email, or other methods
- Security reports checked/validated by a reviewer from the AppSec team