Move default Cycle Analytics stage info to method
What does this MR do?
This change moves the nested hash that contains I18n text for the default cycle analytics stages to an instance method for readability reasons. (eliminating constant and calling procs)
This commit also adds the missing
legend attribute for the default stages. Note: these strings are
coming from the old
_stage classes (
etc.), it's a duplication that'll be cleaned up in #33580 (closed).
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry
- Documentation (if required)
- Code review guidelines
- Merge request performance guidelines
- Style guides
- Database guides
- Separation of EE specific content
Availability and Testing
- Review and add/update tests for this feature/bug. Consider all test levels. See the Test Planning Process.
- Tested in all supported browsers
If this MR contains changes to processing or storing of credentials or tokens, authorization and authentication methods and other items described in the security review guidelines:
Label as security and @ mention
- The MR includes necessary changes to maintain consistency between UI, API, email, or other methods
- Security reports checked/validated by a reviewer from the AppSec team
Closes #32571 (closed)