Show description when SSH public key is not available on a GitLab instance
What does this MR do?
Shows the detailed description when SSH public key is not available on a GitLab instance to make instance configuration on help more user-friendly in addition to internationalization of strings on Instance Configuration.
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry
- [n/a] Documentation created/updated or follow-up review issue created
- Code review guidelines
- [n/a] Merge request performance guidelines
- Style guides
- [n/a] Database guides
- [n/a] Separation of EE specific content
Performance and Testing
- [-] Review and add/update tests for this feature/bug. Consider all test levels. See the Test Planning Process.
- [-] Tested in all supported browsers
- [n/a] Label as security and @ mention
- [n/a] The MR includes necessary changes to maintain consistency between UI, API, email, or other methods
- [n/a] Security reports checked/validated by a reviewer from the AppSec team