View recent boards in board navigation
- Add a “Recent” section to the boards dropdown that shows the last 5 visited boards and an “All” section that lists all boards as usual. The “All” header should only be added if there are any boards listed under “Recent”.
- The last 4 recent are unique per user per UI. I.e. a given project boards UI or a given group boards UI are unique per user.
- If it's the user's first visit to a given project's boards or a given group's boards, there should be no “Recent” or “All” sections. The dropdown should just list all available boards as it currently does.
- If the user refreshes the page on the first visit, it is considered that they have already visited a board, so that board should be listed in the “Recent” section.
- Headers should only appear if there are at least 10 boards in the list