Ability to OR-link labels in "Issues > Boards > Edit Board" and "Issues > List|Boards > Filter"
Problem to solve
When you edit an issue board, or apply filters in the issue list or on issue boards (of a group or project) it is only possible to AND-link labels.
- We have 3 different types of meeting labels ("Meeting L1", "Meeting L2", "Meeting All").
- We create a board with 3 lists (To Do, Doing, Resolved).
- We now want only the issues with those three "meeting related" labels to show up on the board.
- We could easily achieve this, if labels were OR-linkable.
Currently Possible Workarounds
- No filters
- Don't filter for labels, but create a list for each meeting label on the board.
- Hide the resolved and closed lists/columns.
- We don't get the To Do/Doing/Resolved lists, but we have only the meeting labels visible.
- One board per label
- We create one board per meeting label, for which we then filter.
- We create To Do/Doing/Resolved lists.
- We get the To Do/Doing/Resolved lists per board, but we can't see all issues for all three meeting labels together on one board.
What does success look like, and how can we measure that?
Filters for issues (in boards and lists) allow OR-linking.