Design: Allow Container Scanning to scan multiple container images for a single change
Problem to solve
Scan multiple containers in one scan as some changes might impact and introduce security issues in multiple containers.
Once these reports are available, this is how UX will be affected:
- The same vulnerability type may be found across multiple images. This would result in multiple vulnerability objects (same type, but different images) being created and displayed.
- The results from container scanning on the vulnerability list will show results from all images. The user currently wouldn’t be able to view only specific/individual image results.
Allow multiple container scanning reports for a single change.
- allow users to filter by all or specific images
- display the name of the image for filter selection
Permissions and Security
Same as current
setup regression test and project
What does success look like, and how can we measure that?
What is the type of buyer?
Links / references
Breakdown / Plan
- release post item - No not hitting the bar of new/novel solution, although it is a user facing improvement.
/label feature flag