Time analytics line chart
- New navigation location (page) in a group, under the issues navigation, called
Analytics. So it would be
Group > Issues > Analytics.
- Show data for the past 12 weeks.
- For each week bucket, you do the following algorithm to identify the population of issues and calculate the times:
- Look at the current scope of issues. In the mockup example, find all issues that are ~Discussion backend issues.
- Now in all those issues, find ones that had the label of interest removed in that week bucket. So in the mockup example, if an issue had the ~"In dev" label removed in that week bucket, it is part of the population of issues considered in that week bucket.
- The "time spent in" for that particular issue is calculated when the ~"In dev" label was added to when it was removed.
- Detailed algorithm to be determined after https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/issues/47993 is implemented. Latest discussion in https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ee/issues/6681#note_101421112.
- Also calculate the average to indicate the purple line as in the mockup.