Add system header and footer
Large organizations that store confidential information like trade secrets in their GitLab instance frequently want to have a permanently present header and footer to make sure that all staff are always aware of this.
- Add new system header and footer option to the instance appearance configurations
- system header
- system footer
- background color (note: make sure this is in sentence case)
- text color (note: make sure this is in sentence case)
- Should follow same styling as flash banner messages
- The header, or footer, or both can be set in any combination.
- If the header is enabled, the header should always (sticky) be visible in the viewport and above the top nav
- If the footer is enabled, the footer should always (Sticky) be visible at the bottom of the viewport
- Banners are non-dismissable
- There should be a template text stating:
State your message to activate