[MVC] - Create Todos for project owners on request access
Previously, access requests to a project appeared only in the Access requests tab in the Project members section. Now, access requests also appear in the project owner's To-Do list. As a project owner, having access requests added directly to your To-Do List can help you manage your tasks more efficiently and add members quicker.
- We need to send To-Do notifications to projects owners when someone raises access request for the project. Refer &8766 for more details.
- This issue represents one of the sub tasks of the solution for the feature.
- Here we need to create To-Dos for the 10 most recently active owners of the project for which an access request is raised by some user.
- The To-Do will have following content
- The link will take the user to project access_requests tab and it will be something like
- Refer gitlab-foss!32141 (merged) for sending emails to 10 users when access request is raised.
Availability and Testing
- E2E tests will be added to support this feature in https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab/-/issues/382896+
This page may contain information related to upcoming products, features and functionality. It is important to note that the information presented is for informational purposes only, so please do not rely on the information for purchasing or planning purposes. Just like with all projects, the items mentioned on the page are subject to change or delay, and the development, release, and timing of any products, features, or functionality remain at the sole discretion of GitLab Inc.