DAST Pre-scan verification implementation
As a part of configuring scans, users should be able to click a button to verify that:
- We can connect to the target site.
- If authentication is specified, we can authenticate to the target site.
- We are able to follow links and crawl up to 3 pages without errors.
This should be an optional step in any test config and shouldn't interfere with saving the test, even if the verification fails.
See the design issue for the approved designs.
Pre-scan verificationsection to the on-demand test config screen.
- Add a drawer that contains the
- Show that the verification process is running.
- Add alert to on-demand index page when pre-scan verification has finished.
Pre-scan verificationcolumn to
Scan Librarytab on On-demand index page.
Add option on
Scan Librarypage to verify configuration.
- Show the results of the pre-scan verification in the drawer.
📺Walkthrough video (Note: Some aspects of the design proposal have changed) 🕹Prototype 🎨Figma
This page may contain information related to upcoming products, features and functionality. It is important to note that the information presented is for informational purposes only, so please do not rely on the information for purchasing or planning purposes. Just like with all projects, the items mentioned on the page are subject to change or delay, and the development, release, and timing of any products, features, or functionality remain at the sole discretion of GitLab Inc.