Display strategy information on feature flags list view
Problem to solve
With the introduction of support for multiple strategies per feature flag introduced in #35554 (closed), we need to display relevant strategy information in the list view of feature flags.
- Parker (Product Manager)
- Delaney (Development Team Lead)
- Sasha (Software Developer)
- Presley (Product Designer)
- Devon (DevOps Engineer)
- Sidney (Systems Administrator)
- Sam (Security Analyst)
- Dana (Data Analyst)
Personas are described at https://about.gitlab.com/handbook/marketing/product-marketing/roles-personas/ -->
- Developers who create feature flags
- QA engineers enabling/disabling flags
- Release managers who want to control which features are released and to which customer base
- Support engineers that wish to release features to beta customers or test version to fix bugs for specific customers
Add the following data to the feature flag list display
- List of strategies
- Strategy type
- Strategy parameters/settings
- Environments for each strategy
Add a Strategies section to the feature flag list items and display a badge for each of the strategies defined for a given feature flag.
Badges format Type - Parameters: enviorments
|Max state - Description and strategies wrap|
Permissions and Security
Users can only modify feature flags that include environments they have access to.
What does success look like, and how can we measure that?
What is the type of buyer?
Links / references
Mockups are based on changes introduced in #35574