Multiple feature flag strategies per environment
Problem to solve
The way we designed feature flags today, enforces the user to create an environment per strategy. You can't define multiple startegies per environment which is a valid use case that we want to support.
- Developers who create feature flags
- QA engineers enabling/disabling flags
- Release managers who want to control which features are released and to which customer base
- Support engineers that wish to release features to beta customers or test version to fix bugs for specific customers
Allow users to add multiple strategies to a feature flag.
Allow users to add/remove strategies to a feature flag.
- Add a button to allow users to add additional strategies
- On clicking a new strategy row to the bottom of the list
- Default strategy to
All userstype with
- Add buttons per strategy to allow users to remove a strategy
- Require there to be at least one strategy
- The first item of the list should not have a remove button
Permissions and Security
Users can only modify strategies that include environments they have access to. Users should only be allowed to add/remove environments they have access to.
What does success look like, and how can we measure that?
What is the type of buyer?
Links / references
This issue is dependent on #35555 (closed)