Issue list does not show on group level
The issue list does not show on group level even if the group has projects with issues.
This only happens when you don't have a project with issues on the top level of the group.
How to reproduce
- Create new gitlab group
- Create subgroup in the new gitlab group
- Create project in the new subgroup
- Create issue in the new project
- Check https://gitlab.com/groups/YOUR_GROUP_NAME/-/issues
- You will not see any issues
Quick ugly fix to see the issue list again
- Create project in top level of the group (not in a subgroup)
- Create issue in that project
I think something is wrong with the query that is counting how many issues the group has. It probably doesn't check in subgroups of the group.