Create a new backend endpoint to receive a dashboard.json file and return a commit/branch
As part of #27835 (closed)
The user should be able to modify the
metrics_dashboard json content returned from
<project-name>/environments/xx/metrics_dashboard.json and receive a new
yml file which describes the dashboard with all the changes done.
- JSON payload which corresponds to the new dashboard configuration.
- (optional) Commit message
- (optional) Branch name
- (bool) if branch is sent, start merge request
- filename or dashboard identifier
- URL to merge request
- or, if commiting to master, URL to refresh the dashboard (?)
Corresponding form which will POST this info:
- This API provides an interface to stage and commit files: https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/api/repository_files.html#repository-files-api