Allow userWithId to be defined per environment spec
Problem: Users cannot achieve their mission with the current UI
Born from #14017 (closed). Currently, users cannot specify
userWithId strategy to a specific environment scope. For example, users cannot accomplish this simple task today:
awesome_featureflag on staging
awesome_featureflag for a specific user on production
This is a very common usage but we do not support today.
Because of this, we cannot dogfood our FeatureFlag feature as that it's already supported in Flipper and it's actively used in GitLab development process.
- Let users set
- Add strategy option User ids
- Add checkbox to percent rollout to enable fields to add additional ids
- Default checkbox to unchecked
- When checked display textbox to input user ids
- When an environment is toggled off disable all associated inputs
|Percent rollout with additional user ids checked|