Expand supported number projects on Environments Dashboard by adding pagination
Problem to solve.
Currently, the results on the Environment/Operation dashboard are limited to 7 projects with 3 environments. This means the dashboards are not very usable for organizations that are looking to manage many deployments from the dashboard.
See relevant discussion at #33609 (comment 229333878)
User experience goal
As a user managing 100s of deployments, I want to be able to see my active environments on the environments dashboard. I should be able to add more projects to the current view.
- Lists with more than 20 items require pagination which is always located below the list and takes the form of a button group.
- If a list has less than 20 items, the pagination should not be shown.
- The gitlab-ui pagination component should be used https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ui/tree/master/components/base/pagination
- add pagination with default
per_page = 7(weight = 1)
20behind the feature flag (weight = 2)
Permissions and Security
- Members with no access (0) should not be able to view dashboard
- Guest (10) members should not be able to add to the dashboard
- Reporter (20) members should not be able to add to the dashboard
- Developer (30) members should not be able to add to the dashboard
- Maintainer (40) members should able to add, remove and change projects on the dashboard
- Owner (50) members should able to add, remove and change projects on the dashboard
What is the type of buyer?
GitLab Premium , as the Environments Dashboard is premium