Specify "Cluster management project" for a Kubernetes cluster
Problem to solve
In order to successfully configure clusters (e.g. installing cluster applications), a CI job needs to have
A cluster administrator will like to have a version-controlled repository to keep files related to that cluster. However they would like all other projects to continue to have
See #7983 (closed)
- On the cluster page, user selects which project can administer this cluster.
- The project will define a
- We alter the hierarchy of clusters now to:
- Cluster management project for the cluster is this project, if scope matches
- Project-level cluster, if scope matches
- Group-level cluster, if scope matches
- Instance-level cluster, if scope matches
- The job of a project connected to a cluster management will receive
cluster-admincredentials (TBC: if it's a separate account or not)
Update API as well to allow cluster to associate this cluster as well.
Permissions and Security