Experiment Cleanup: members_invite_email - invite text and avatar variants
1 of this experiment has been deemed a success. Note the current experiment is still rolled out to 33% control, 33% variant
1 and 33% variant
2. When we successfully cleanup this code variant 1` should be the only version left at 100% rollout in production.
- Experiment tracking issue: gitlab-org/growth/team-tasks#325 (comment 537172127)
- Experiment engineering issue: #296966 (closed) and #296967 (closed)
- Determine whether the feature should apply to SaaS and/or self-managed - SaaS and Self-managed
- Determine whether the feature should apply to EE - and which tiers - and/or Core - All tiers
- Determine if tracking should be kept as is, removed, or modified. - Tracking for specific enrollment in the experiment can be removed but we should keep the tracking to see the invite sents, invites opened, invites accepted.
- Ensure any relevant documentation has been updated.
Consider changes to any
feature_category:introduced by the experiment if ownership is changing (PM for Growth and PM for the new category as DRIs)
- Optional: Migrate experiment to a default enabled feature flag for one milestone and add a changelog. Converting to a feature flag can be skipped at the ICs discretion if risk is deemed low with consideration to both SaaS and (if applicable) self managed
- In the next milestone, remove the feature flag if applicable
After the flag removal is deployed, clean up the feature/experiment feature flags by running chatops command in