Experiment cleanup: Add an "Invite team members" CTA to the project empty state
The experiment is currently rolled out to 100% of users and has been deemed a success. The changes need to become an official part of the product.
- Determine whether the feature should apply to SaaS and/or self-managed - If it's easy enough to roll this out to self-managed as well then we should. If it's substantially more work then we should limit this cleanup to SaaS and create a follow up issue to add this to self-managed.
- Determine whether the feature should apply to EE - and which tiers - and/or Core - All tiers
- Determine if tracking should be kept as is, removed, or modified. - Tracking within the experiment users table can be removed but we should keep the SaaS tracking for views to clicks on the CTA if possible.
- Ensure any relevant documentation has been updated.
Consider changes to any
feature_category:introduced by the experiment if ownership is changing (PM for Growth and PM for the new category as DRIs)
- Optional: Migrate experiment to a default enabled feature flag for one milestone and add a changelog. Converting to a feature flag can be skipped at the ICs discretion if risk is deemed low with consideration to both SaaS and (if applicable) self managed
- In the next milestone, remove the feature flag if applicable
After the flag removal is deployed, clean up the feature/experiment feature flags by running chatops command in