Experiment Cleanup: invite_members_version_b in assignee dropdown
We've collected the needed learnings from this experiment and it can be removed from the production experience. Note, by design, this experiment was never intended to reach 100% of users and was instead utilized for us to understand user patterns.
- Determine whether the feature should apply to SaaS and/or self-managed - Niether the code should be removed from SaaS
Determine whether the feature should apply to EE - and which tiers - and/or Core
- None, the code should be fully removed
Determine if tracking should be kept as is, removed, or modified.
- Tracking can be removed
- Ensure any relevant documentation has been updated.
Consider changes to any
feature_category:introduced by the experiment if ownership is changing (PM for Growth and PM for the new category as DRIs)
- Optional: Migrate experiment to a default enabled feature flag for one milestone and add a changelog. Converting to a feature flag can be skipped at the ICs discretion if risk is deemed low with consideration to both SaaS and (if applicable) self managed
- In the next milestone, remove the feature flag if applicable
After the flag removal is deployed, clean up the feature/experiment feature flags by running chatops command in