Update Activate GitLab EE with a license page based on initial review
This page describes product documentation work that was identified during a documentation review of documentation pages associated with the Growth:Conversion stage/group.
- This first area is a bit clunky. I think a rewrite would present a more gracious front.
- The warning at the bottom of https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/user/admin_area/license.html#add-your-license-at-install-time is badly placed. It should be more visible in the flow of the document.
- The License image should be replaced with text and a description of what the user can find on the license page. That image probably went out of date a milestone after it was added. Phrases like "maximum users" and "users over license" should be included in the page text for searchability.
- https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/user/admin_area/license.html#notification-before-the-license-expires we should say how to tell who is getting the email
- We have a licensing FAQ (https://about.gitlab.com/pricing/licensing-faq/) that's buried in the final line of the document. That seems … suboptimal. Pitch it more clearly and explain how it helps.