Geo: Clarify steps in the DR documentation
It was coming from the recent CM scorecard sessions - check out details in Dovetail. We can start with small changes and then reorganizing the contents later.
Problems to solve
- We need to clearly differentiate the order and indentation.
- Each step doesn’t include a specific start and end.
- The differences in the process corresponding to the GitLab versions make users confusing.
- People find it difficult to check the GitLab version during the process.
The first iteration
- Update the indentation and visuals (notes/warning)
- Add a link to check a version of GitLab
- Provide the next step at the end of the process
If successful, the secondary node has now been promoted to the primary node.
The second iteration
- Reorganize the structure of the menu
- Include a link to the runbook