Feature Flag Cleanup: invite_your_teammates_banner_a
The feature is currently rolled out to 100% of users and has been deemed a success. The changes need to become an official part of the product.
- Determine whether the feature should apply to SaaS and/or self-managed - Ideally, we roll this out to both SaaS and self-managed. However, if it's technically more complex for us to add this to SM due to difficulties knowing how many users they have then it's ok to limit this experiment cleanup to SaaS but we should document in the issue thread which direction we take on this point.
- Determine whether the feature should apply to EE - and which tiers - and/or Core - This should apply to all tiers when a group has only one member
- Determine if tracking should be kept as is, removed, or modified. - Tracking should be kept in place
- Ensure any relevant documentation has been updated.
- [ ] Migrate experiment to a default enabled feature flag for one milestone and add a changelog. Converting to a feature flag can be skipped at the ICs discretion if risk is deemed low with consideration to both SaaS and (if applicable) self managed. - [ ] In the next milestone, remove the feature flag.
After the flag removal is deployed, clean up the feature/experiment feature flags by running chatops command in