Bug: 404 not working on Gitlab pages set to public, everyone
404 page is not working if user is not logged into gitlab. If I'm logged into gitlab the 404 seems to work fine, however when I open a 404 page in a private window not logged in then it prompts me to log into gitlab. e.g.
- https://funktechno.gitlab.io/404 works
- https://funktechno.gitlab.io/test404 works if logged into gitlab otherwise it prompts to log in
Steps to reproduce
- publish a gitlab page w/ a custom 404.html
- navigate to a nonexistant page when not logged into gitlab
What is the current bug behavior?
- custom 404 not working when not logged into gitlab
What is the expected correct behavior?
- 404 should work on any pages not found