[Feature Flag] Rollout merged YAML tab in PA home
ci_config_merged_tab feature flag progressively and remove it all together once it has been proven to work
Team: Pipeline Authoring Most appropriate slack channel to reach out to: #g_pipeline-authoring Best individual to reach out to: Frédéric Caplette (@f_caplette)
- Turn on for staging - February 12th
- Turn on for Gitlab-ui project - February 12th
- Turn on for Gitlab.com project - February 15th
- Enable globally in chatops
- Enable default true in code - February 16th (!54223 (merged))
- Remove feature flag
- clean chatops
What are we expecting to happen? The new tab will render a merged YAML view only CI config
What might happen if this goes wrong?
The content might be not fully expanded or it could hinder the ability to write in the editor section if the editor instances are somehow mixed up.
Beta groups/projects If applicable, any groups/projects that are happy to have this feature turned on early. Some organizations may wish to test big changes they are interested in with a small subset of users ahead of time for example.