Issues for KDE migration to Gitlab
See #24900 for the preface, this issue is the meant as tracker to list the issues affecting KDE. I will update the list with issues we're getting affected.
- Support for multiple project boards : gitlab-foss#53811 (closed) - went out in GitLab 12.1
- Ability to invite users to a confidential issue: #20660 and #20252 - This blocks the migration of tasks, not code. Status: Both of these are accepting merge requests from the community.
- Port Merge Request Reviews from GitLab EE to GitLab CE : #28154 (closed) - Status: Merged, released in GitLab 13.1
- Optional merge request approvals for GitLab CE: #27426 (closed) -- Status: Merged, released in GitLab 13.2"
- Optional merge request approvals do not send notifications: #231351
Nice to have
- Add project configuration option to require MRs to have the allow_collaboration flag set #25889 - KDE will probably provision a bot to handle that as an interim workaround.
- Blocker/sub-task/parent task tracking support for Issues : #29914: Related issue covers the most of requirement.
- Move blocker issue feature to CE : #273596
- You can only rewrite the final commit message in the web UI for squashable merge requests #219747
- When force-pushing to update a merge request, context for changes is lost #241509
- Group Level Description Templates for Issues, Epics, and Merge Requests (Seems already WIP) #7749 (closed)
- Optional merge request approvals show up wrongly in activity feed: #231306 (closed)
- Merge request info is lost when merging squashed commits with fast-forward policy #208344
- Large images in merge requests are always displayed at full size and take up a lot of space #249235 (closed)
- User autocomplete not working for members of groups invited to groups #209101