[Feature Flag] Enable wiki events on git push
:wiki_events_on_git_push feature flag
- Team: ~"group::knowledge"
- Most appropriate slack channel to reach out to:
- Best individual to reach out to: @alexkalderimis
What are we expecting to happen?
This is already enabled on production, so I do not expect there to be any changes.
What might happen if this goes wrong?
We might lose events on git push
What can we monitor to detect problems with this?
Sentry and user reports
Roll Out Steps
Enable on staging (
/chatops run feature set feature_name true --staging)
- Test on staging
- Ensure that documentation has been updated
Enable on GitLab.com for individual groups/projects listed above and verify behaviour (
/chatops run feature set --project=gitlab-org/gitlab feature_name true)
Coordinate a time to enable the flag with
- Announce on the issue an estimated time this will be enabled on GitLab.com
Enable on GitLab.com by running chatops command in
/chatops run feature set feature_name true)
Cross post chatops Slack command to
#support_gitlab-com(more guidance when this is necessary in the dev docs) and in your team channel
- Announce on the issue that the flag has been enabled
- Remove feature flag and add changelog entry
After the flag removal is deployed, clean up the feature flag by running chatops command in