Add Iteration Lists In Boards
As a Product Manager, I need to be able to see and manage multiple iterations within a single view so that I can plan work for my team.
When monitoring a team's status, I need to be able to easily review and digest the current progress so that I can confidently explain progress to stakeholders.
When reviewing a plan, I need to ensure that high-risk items can be identified and continually monitored so I can validate and modify mitigation plans.
When implementing to a plan, I need to monitor progress (velocity) so I can demonstrate that the team is efficiently capturing value for our stakeholders.
- Boards can have Iteration lists.
- Instead of searching + selecting each Iteration that I want to add a list for, I want to automatically add lists for the Current and
Ncount of upcoming Iterations.
- Allow the user to select the number of upcoming Iterations to automatically add lists for.
- As time progresses, the lists are automatically updated to reflect the Current + Upcoming iterations.
- The lists should automatically update based on the current iterations and the
Nnumber of upcoming Iterations I have scheduled.
Alternate, less complex, but less user friendly MVC:
- Allow me to search for an Iteration, select it, and add it as a list within a Board.
- GraphQL First
- Pajamas First