Add Iteration Lists In Boards
As a Product Manager, I need to be able to see and manage multiple iterations within a single view so that I can plan work for my team.
When monitoring a team's status, I need to be able to easily review and digest the current progress so that I can confidently explain progress to stakeholders.
When reviewing a plan, I need to ensure that high-risk items can be identified and continually monitored so I can validate and modify mitigation plans.
When implementing to a plan, I need to monitor progress (velocity) so I can demonstrate that the team is efficiently capturing value for our stakeholders.
- Boards can have Iteration lists.
- Instead of searching + selecting each Iteration that I want to add a list for, I want to automatically add lists for the Current and
Ncount of upcoming Iterations.
- Allow the user to select the number of upcoming Iterations to automatically add lists for.
- As time progresses, the lists are automatically updated to reflect the Current + Upcoming iterations.
- The lists should automatically update based on the current iterations and the
Nnumber of upcoming Iterations I have scheduled.
Alternate, less complex, but less user friendly MVC:
- Allow me to search for an Iteration, select it, and add it as a list within a Board.
- GraphQL First
- Pajamas First
This is behind the
iteration_board_lists feature flag. Enabling it for a project would enable iteration lists for that project's board. If enabled for a group, it would enable iteration lists in that group's boards.
Boards now support creating Iteration Lists. Quickly move issues from one iteration to another on your planning board or enable epic swimlanes to efficiently sequence an epic's issues across your upcoming iterations.
This page may contain information related to upcoming products, features and functionality. It is important to note that the information presented is for informational purposes only, so please do not rely on the information for purchasing or planning purposes. Just like with all projects, the items mentioned on the page are subject to change or delay, and the development, release, and timing of any products, features, or functionality remain at the sole discretion of GitLab Inc.