DevOps adoption MVC (frontend)
Problem to solve
In &4169 (closed), we describe the need for a customizable, instance-level DevOps report to understand clusters of adoption across an instance.
- Understanding organisational usage - When my organisation is using a new tool; I want to know what parts are being adopted and how they are being used; so that I can understand progress, determine ROI and report to leadership.
- Benchmarking across teams - When I have multiple teams in an organisation adopting a tool; I want to understand how each team is using the tool; so that we can understand progress, share learnings and continuously improve.
Create a data table with expandable rows showing adoption of key features across:
- Issues: at least 1 issue opened.
- MRs: at least 1 MR opened.
- MR approvals: at least 1 approval on an MR.
- Runner: runner configured for project/group.
- Pipelines: at least 1 pipeline successfully run.
- Deploys: at least 1 deploy.
- Scanning: at least 1 security scan of any type run in pipeline.
- Feature adoption = YES based on usage in the last 30 days
- Lives in admin area
- Last updated date in top right hand corner
- Hovering on dots gives a tooltip saying "Used in the last 30 days"
- Add metrics (overarching + stage level) to demonstrate trends & ROI
- Introduce "segments" for greater insight into teams
- Incorporate DevOps score-type recommendations at group-level
- Infinite scroll