Always display build info for packages in the UI
Deploying the same package artifact with the same version from different branches and/or commits is accepted but:
- The package list shows the first deployment
- The package history only reflects the creation
- The details page shows the branch that created the package, not the most recent commit
- The details page shows duplicate files for each deployment
Steps to reproduce
- Set up repository that deploys package using CICD
- Use a branch to deploy the same package with the same version
- Check if the package details were updated to reflect the second deployment
What is the current bug behavior?
Packages deployed multiple times with the same version do not reflect multiple deployments.
What is the expected correct behavior?
The package should show it's deployment history.
Relevant logs and/or screenshots
Output of checks
This bug happens on Gitlab.com on GitLab Enterprise Edition 13.3.0-pre 66a7f57b
Results of GitLab environment info
Results of GitLab application Check
Change package association with
has_many, but create a method
build_infothat will return the first of
build_infosto maintain existing behavior.
Remove unique index from database to allow for
Update each package type to create the build info anytime a package is published, not just when it is initially created.
package_file_build_infosto relate individual files to builds.
Add build info to packages that don't yet have it?
Composer (if applicable)
GoProxy ( if applicable)
Update the front end to be able to accept multiple pipelines for a package