Enable project access tokens - gitlab.com
Project access tokens is currently turned off for gitlab.com. When we're confident in the feature on GitLab.com, we should enable project access tokens and consider removing it in a future release.
resource_access_tokenby removing the
return false if ::Gitlab.com?check
- Most appropriate slack channel to reach out to:
- Best individual to reach out to: Melissa Ushakov
What are we expecting to happen?
Project access tokens is available on gitlab.com
What might happen if this goes wrong?
Users can not create/use project access tokens
What can we monitor to detect problems with this?
Roll Out Steps
- Enable on staging
- Test on staging
- Ensure that documentation has been updated
- Enable on GitLab.com for individual groups/projects listed above and verify behaviour
Coordinate a time to enable the flag with
- Announce on the issue an estimated time this will be enabled on GitLab.com
Enable on GitLab.com by running chatops command in
Cross post chatops slack command to
#support_gitlab-com(more guidance when this is necessary in the dev docs) and in your team channel
- Announce on the issue that the flag has been enabled
- Remove feature flag and add changelog entry
After the flag removal is deployed, clean up the feature flag by running chatops command in