[Feature flag] Enable variable expansion to cross pipeline artifacts
:ci_expand_names_for_cross_pipeline_artifacts feature flag introduced in !36578 (merged)
- Most appropriate slack channel to reach out to:
- Best individual to reach out to:
What are we expecting to happen?
What might happen if this goes wrong?
What can we monitor to detect problems with this?
If applicable, any groups/projects that are happy to have this feature turned on early. Some organizations may wish to test big changes they are interested in with a small subset of users ahead of time for example.
Roll Out Steps
- Enable on staging
- Test on staging
- Ensure that documentation has been updated
- Enable on GitLab.com for individual groups/projects listed above and verify behaviour
- [-] Coordinate a time to enable the flag with
- [-] Announce on the issue an estimated time this will be enabled on GitLab.com
Enable on GitLab.com by running chatops command in
- [-] Cross post chatops slack command to
#support_gitlab-com(more guidance when this is necessary in the dev docs) and in your team channel
- Announce on the issue that the flag has been enabled
- Remove feature flag and add changelog entry
After the flag removal is deployed, clean up the feature flag by running chatops command in