[Feature flag] Enable Alert Setting dropdown
We want to remove the feature flag :
Feature.enable(:alert_integrations_dropdown) when it is deemed safe to do so.
:alert_integrations_dropdown feature flag
### What are we expecting to happen?
The alert settings dropdown will be available.
What might happen if this goes wrong?
The alert settings dropdown will not be available.
Roll Out Steps
- Enable on staging
- Test on staging
- Ensure that documentation has been updated - !35233 (merged)
- Enable on GitLab.com for individual groups/projects listed above and verify behaviour
- [-] Coordinate a time to enable the flag with
- [-] Announce on the issue an estimated time this will be enabled on GitLab.com
Enable on GitLab.com by running chatops command in
Cross post chatops slack command to
#support_gitlab-com(more guidance when this is necessary in the dev docs) and in your team channel
- Announce on the issue that the flag has been enabled
- Remove feature flag and add changelog entry - !36296 (merged)
After the flag removal is deployed, clean up the feature flag by running chatops command in