[Draft] On-demand scans – Create scans list page [parent]
Currently, when accessing the on-demand scans page, users always see an empty state with buttons to either go to the docs, or to run a new pipeline. This flow is the same, regardless of whether or not some on-demand scans had run in the past. This issue aims at creating the on-demand scans list page where users will see the history of on-demand scans (including ones that are currently running).
- Figma: https://www.figma.com/proto/7CaJqOTOpPEOzkYkoU5bs5/DAST-Ondemand-Profile?node-id=188%3A7612&scaling=min-zoom
Provide a GraphQL query for retrieving the list of on-demand scans for a given project.
- If there are no pipelines yet, the response should make it obvious.
If there are pipelines, each item in the response should include:
- The pipelines status (pause, pending, running, succeeded, failed)
- The pipeline ID
- The target site
- A link to the pipeline's details page
- The results should be paginated
question: should there be a way to notify the app that there aren't any pipelines before it loads, by passing it a prop from the HAML? This would let us show the initial view faster, and we could abort the initial GraphQL request.
When it loads, the
OnDemandScansApprequests the pipelines list.
- If there aren't any pipelines, show the empty state.
- If there are pipelines, show the list and start polling to live-update the status.