Allow user to see releases associated to a group milestone in the Milestone detail page
Problem to solve
Project milestones and tags support being connected to Releases. Today users can only associate milestone to releases at the project level. To make sure the right information is accessible from different product areas, we want users to be able to see the releases associated to a group milestone in the Milestone detail page.
- Parker (Product Manager)
- Delaney (Development Team Lead)
- Devon (DevOps Engineer)
- Rachel (Release Manager)
User experience goal
User should see and be able to interact with releases associated to a group milestone in the Milestone detail page.
As a user, I want to see which releases are associated to my group milestone, so that I can have quick access to important details and assets of each individual release.
- Users should be able to add group milestones to releases as per #121476
- In the Group Milestone detail view page, user should see when a release is associated to a group milestone.
- In the right sidebar of the Group Milestone detail view page, a new section for
Releaseshould be added.
- When a release is associated to a group milestone, the name of the release should be displayed (e.g.
Release 3.0. The text should link to the Release detail view.
- When no releases are associated to a group milestone, the UI Text should read:
Depends on the implementation of #121476
Permissions and Security
Yes, this feature requires updates to the Releases and Milestones documentation pages.