Allow user to see releases associated to a group milestone in the Milestone overview page
Problem to solve
Project milestones and tags support being connected to Releases. Today users can only associate milestone to releases at the project level. To make sure the right information is accessible from different product areas, we want users to be able to see the releases associated to a group milestone in the Milestone overview page.
- Parker (Product Manager)
- Delaney (Development Team Lead)
- Devon (DevOps Engineer)
- Rachel (Release Manager)
User experience goal
User should see and be able to interact with releases associated to a group milestone in the Milestone overview page.
As a user, I want to see which releases are associated to my group milestone, so that I can have quick access to important details and assets of each individual release.
- Users should be able to add group milestones to releases as per #121476
- In the Group Milestone overview page, user should see when a release is associated to a group milestone.
- In the milestone card item, a new section for
Releaseshould be added to the UI.
- When a release is associated to a group milestone, the name of the release should be displayed link to the Release detail view.
Nreleases can be associated to a group milestone.
- When no releases are associated to a group milestone, no information should be rendered in the UI.
Depends on the implementation of #121476
Permissions and Security
Yes, this feature requires updates to the Releases and Milestones documentation pages.