Multiple value streams: Switch between value streams MVC
Problem to Solve
This issue focuses on allowing users to switch between their saved value streams:
- Broken down from: #219106 (closed)
- Switch between saved views: When managing multiple value streams within a mono-repo, I would like to switch between my saved views, so that I can dive into the details of each individual value stream.
- MVC uses a dropdown to switch between value streams
- Display value streams that exist within the same group
- Display saved value streams in the dropdown list alphabetically
- If there aren't multiple value streams to switch between, display
Create new value streambutton
- Creating a new value stream is handled in: #221202 (closed)
|Dropdown to switch between value streams||Create new value stream|
Permissions and Security
- Permissions for creating new Value Streams is the same as those for configuring them generally.
- Make available to gitlab-org group on gitlab.com
- Make more broadly available after we get feedback from internal users and addressed any concerns about scale
What does success look like, and how can we measure that?
- Adoption and qualitative feedback from internal users
- Identify issues with VSA calculations, missing features, configuration options & new feature ideas
What is the type of buyer?
- This feature will be made available in GitLab Ultimate