Wiki <> Confluence MVC 1a - Link external Confluence Workspace from a Project
Problem to solve
As a GitLab project user I want to add a link to my existing Confluence wiki so that my team can access it.
- Add a new integration under Settings > Integrations called
- Enabling the confluence wiki hides the GitLab wiki
- The Confluence logo appears in the side bar
- The wiki placeholder page links out to Confluence
This is similar to what the OpsGenie team did for their integration. The main difference is we are showing the Confluence logo in the sidebar.
- Can we ensure that only a confluence URL loads here?
Permissions and Security
- Do we need to authorize with Atlassian to do this?
- Add confluence integration to docs