Unable to add gitlab repo as vcs url in bintray jcenter. Getting 404
Unable to add gitlab repo as vcs url and link to bintray's jcenter repository. Getting 404.
Steps to reproduce
- Create a public gitlab repository
- Create a bintray repository
- Create a bintray package. While creating the package, provide your vcs url link. (https://gitlab.com/hemanthsridhar/framework-utilities.git)
- Publish your maven package.
- Click on add to jcenter
- Click on send
- You will get an error message, 404 the link does not exist.
Bintray Package : https://bintray.com/hemanthsridhar/checksum-test/testing
IMPORTANT NOTE: Also contacted bintray support and they responded that they get 403 forbidden when accessing the url.