Iterations can be created, Issues can be linked to an iteration, but there is no detail view for the iteration itself. Those who manage work via timeboxes such as iterations need a way to see contextual information about what is being worked on across the entire iteration.
- Status, Start/End Dates, Button-Ellipsis to expose Edit/Archive
- Title, Description, % Complete (Completed / Scope) which is dynamic based on the unit of value the report is filtered upon, Days Remaining
- Burndown Chart, Burnup Chart filterable by Issue Count, Issue Weight, Issue Time.
- Simple issue list that displays all issues in a given iteration ordered by In Progress (Open + Assigned), Open, Closed.
- Create a Vue app for the report view.
- Keep the Vue app extensible so we can backport it to the Milestone view. The goal is to have a single Vue app for all timebox report views.
- Consider pagination from the start for the Issue List.
What is not in scope for this MVC
- The "Group By" scoping behavior. For the MVC, let's just create a simple issue list (follow on MVC).
- The "Start Iteration" behavior. When creating an Iteration, you already define start and end dates.
- Inherited iteration report (follow on MVC). See below 
This page may contain information related to upcoming products, features and functionality. It is important to note that the information presented is for informational purposes only, so please do not rely on the information for purchasing or planning purposes. Just like with all projects, the items mentioned on the page are subject to change or delay, and the development, release, and timing of any products, features, or functionality remain at the sole discretion of GitLab Inc.